I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some beauty products I am loving right now. So here we go!
1. Artistry Hydra-V: I was recently introduced to Artisty’s Hydra-V skin care line by my future sister-in-law. At the time my skin was experiencing major breakouts due to the change in seasons and bad eating habits, so when she told me to try the Hydra-V line I jumped on it. I figured what is there to lose? I am pretty selective when it comes to skin care products. I find something I like and I stick with it. She explained the line to me and I was all game. The Hydra-V line not only hydrates your skin but actually makes it feel more supple and soft. I saw results within a couple of days and my breakouts cleared in less than a week. I found that even though my skin is considered oily, it still needs moisture and hydration. My pores have been reduced and my skin feels amazing. You guys, my husband even noticed. It’s been a game changer and I am so thrilled about it. Thanks Katie!
2. Jergens Natural Glow//Tan Towel : I have been using both Jergens Natural Glow lotion and Tan Towels for years now. The lotion smells so good and not like that nasty sunless tanner smell that makes you want to hurl. The Tan Towel is great as well because there is zero smell and there is no streaking. It is fool-proof! Especially in the winter, they are the perfect combination to add color to your skin while keeping your skin moisturized. I use the Tan Towels about once a week and the lotion I use daily.
3. Kevin Murphy Repair-Me Wash and Rinse: I’ve noticed a considerable amount of damage on my hair lately. Due to being blonde, having babies so close together, experiencing hair loss and regrowth, my hair has been put through the ringer. Being a former hairstylist I know a little or two about hair products and this shampoo and conditioner is amazing, especially during the colder months. I experience major breakage, dryness and static. This duo together maintains all of that and a major bonus, the smell is out of this world yummy.
4. Tartelette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette: Let me stress here, I rarely use eye shadow. For one, I don’t feel like I am very good at it. Two, my eyes are huge and a lot of times it just accentuates them. Three and the biggest reason, it takes too long to apply. However with all that being said, when I do wear eye shadow, I love this palette from Tarte. All neutral colors, you really can’t go wrong here. My favorite combo is the four in the middle.
5. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I LOVE this liquid liner from Stila! My favorite makeup product by far. My sister told me about this little gem and it has been a game changer. No smudge, stays all day, no nasty crease lines and is so easy to apply. Amazing. It is a must! And last but not least Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil. I just recently started to fill in my brows and I am no pro by all means, but this pencil has done wonders for my little rainbow eyebrows. It stays all day and is super easy to apply.
Those are my top 5 (or more) beauty related products as of now! I hope you enjoyed reading. As always thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
Linking up with Erika!